Thursday 14 January 2016

Evaluation

For this project, I set out to write a dissertation on designing characters to explore the use of shapes and colours to see if it made character design better. To test the theory I would put it to the test on my own characters. I believe I have done what I set out to do and have informed my practical through my research. I am very happy with the result, especially on the bat. I feel this project has made me a better character designer and I am looking forward to doing more. 
If i were to do this project again I think I would do more non related character designs before I started to design the final one as this was good with the few i did as it helped me learn and practice, i wish I had time to do more of these. 
Overall though I am very pleased with this project and I believe it will be a great portfolio piece and hopefully will be the base of a successful animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment